CSI Part Number
Potentiometer Operator Specification:
- Potentiometer Operator Type;
- Clamp Ring: Polyester (Type 4X);
- Resistance: 10k;
- Terminal Block: Terminal Block installed and wired;
Our single-turn Potentiometers Operators utilize standard 2 watt potentiometers with 1/4" (6.4mm) bushing and 7/8" (22.5mm) long slotted shafts. A 5/64" allen wrench is required for installation.
Product Features Include:
- Polyester construction for superior corrosion resistance, moisture rejection and electrical insulation.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum clamp rings.
- Standard 2 watt potentiometer.
- #6 terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm) per terminal.
- Operators conveniently mount in a round 1-13/64" (30.5mm) hole that is directly interchangeable with competitors units.
- Operators are UL Listed and rated for Type 4/4X as standard for watertight and corrosion resistance. In addition, operators are also listed for Type 1, 2, 3, 3R, 12 and 13, and meet global standards requirements.