The eTOP11 is a low-cost HMI device with touchscreen interface and 5.6” STN graphic display. The compact size and the 1/4 VGA resolution make it an attractive solution where space is a premium without compromising performance.
eTOP11 main features are:
- 5.6” STN color display
- 1/4 VGA (320x240 pixel) resolution
- Resistive touchscreen
- Connection to industrial bus systems and Ethernet (requires optional plug-in modules)
- 32 MB user memory
- Compatible with local I/O
The eTOP HMI panels are part of the UniOP family of touchscreen products. All of the eTOP products support the rich common functionalities of the UniOP operator panels:
- Powerful and intuitive programming with the UniOP Designer 6 software
- Support of more than 130 communication drivers for industrial devices
- Optional modules for fieldbus systems (Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Interbus) and Ethernet. Ethernet modules allow connection to field devices as well as programming the HMI from Designer.
- Dual-driver communication capability
- Display dynamic data in numerical, text, bargraph and graphic image formats
- Data acquisition and trend presentation. Trend data can be transferred to an host computer using the Ethernet connection.
- Analog gauge objects
- Recipe data storage. Recipe data can be transferred to an host computer using the Ethernet connection.
- Multilanguage applications. The number of runtime languages is limited only by the available memory. All text information in the application can be exported in Unicode format for easier translation.
- Powerful macro editor to configure touchscreen operation
- Alarms and historical alarm list. Alarm and event information can be printed or transferred to an host computer using the Ethernet connection.
- Eight level password protection.
- Report printing to serial printer. Reports are freely configurable using Designer.
- Ethernet-based UniNet network to share data between UniOP HMIs and to serve
*Programming fee may apply